“Excellent !”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Very nice restaurant Fusion.
Service perfect, good wine selection at reasonable prices, try the Asian Tortellini!! fantastic, the Chu Chee Salmon is also excellent , cook to perfection not to much not too less.
The chef is German but does a super job ! ;0)
highly recommended to make a reservation.
I will go back for sure.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great menu - we all so pleased with our choices and the service was simply excellent! We could have had a Christmas special but opted for the current menu - a lovely meal for all!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This place is a hidden treasure. The entrance is off the beach road from Fisherman's Village towards Chaweng. If you blink your eyes then you may have missed it. Once inside, the restaurant has a beautiful view of the ocean. I've had dinner at many restaurants on Koh Samui over the last few months, but few as great as the meal I had tonight. I ordered the Salmon Gnocchi. They served me some delicious homemade bread with pesto sauce while I waited for my entree. I was lucky that I came early as all of the tables were reserved for later in the evening. My favorite Champagne, Veuve was abundantly available as were many of my favorite liquors. The price for the entree was 480 Baht.Very reasonable considering the quality of the food.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed for a few nights in the newly renovated suites and everything was just perfect. A la carte breakfast was fantastic too and the dinners were stunning in a very romantic, classy atmosphere. Thank you to Tarn and Joy and all the others, we will be beack.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited Ocean 11 on our first night in Bophut back in September. When we arrived we were the only customers in the restaurant at first, as it was low season and very quiet. It was so peaceful and lovely, we felt like it was our own private date for the first half hour!

The setting was so beautiful and romantic, we were right on the beachfront with lovely water features and delicate lighting all around us. The staff were fantastic! So friendly and pleasant, and they went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The food was unbelievable, one of the best meals we've ever had and everything was so beautifully presented. The portions were quite big, so we were positively stuffed by the end!

You just have to go and visit this restaurant if you're in Koh Samui. Particularly if you're a couple and you want something extra special. It's not cheap but the experience and food is worth every penny. The restaurant is in Bangrak next to Bophut, in a quieter area than the popular Chaweng and Lamai. But it's well worth visiting Ocean 11 in Bangrak and also Bophut Fisherman's village if you're looking for a more romantic, sophisticated, chilled out place to eat. The restaurants in this area are of a really high standard.