“Great food and wonderul views”
Review of Ocean 11

Ocean 11
Ranked #31 of 447 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Norway
“Great food and wonderul views”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The place is wonderful - great italian and thai food locate on the beachfront with an amazing view. It is hard to beat this place. Highly recommended, reservation is probably smart as there are not so many tables, try to get one of those in front of the sea.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Location , Service & food were excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This time we listened to the advice we were given and booked a table. From the moment we arrived the 2 waitresses Tan & tanya looked after us exceptionally, from the tradition thai warm smile through to assistance with choosing the courses etc. The location of this little gem is fantastic , I believe you would see more duirng the day as it sits on the beach and through the dark of night there is not a lot to see but the noise of the waves lapping on the shore was a delight.
The choice of food was very good , we went for the Thai menu , it was very good Snapper wrapped in Banana leaves as a main, portion size was more than enough. the other choices looked just as good.

This is a very small seductive venue for a table of 2 or 4 , or a great venue to have a celebration dinner party.

This was our best meal on this trip to Koh Samui , and as this venue is a small boutique hotel , we will look at trying the rooms out or most certainly come for breakfast on the beach.

• Visited August 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Nice quiet setting”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good food in a nice quiet setting, with the waters edge a few feet from the dining area, menu not very extensive though

Visited February 2013
Linkoping, Sweden
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had one of our best suppers ever here. After a lot of Thai food (which we love) it was nice to have some other dishes. The Carpaccio was superb. For main we had different meat and fish (3 persons), all great - taste & presentation. Desserts was good, the chocolate soufflé perfect. Even if rain was pooring, the evening became a very good memory from Samui.
More expensive than other Samui restaurants? Well, yes, but good value and compared to same quality back home, very cheap!

• Visited July 2013
Tromso, Norway
“OK food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I just came back from a dinner at Ocean 11 and it wasn't quite what we expected. We tried to go there the day before, but when we came there it was full. That was not a problem at all. We just thought that is was good sign. So the next day I called and made a reservation. We went here because of the good recommendations on tripadvisor and also because it is quite close to our hotel. Our expectations were high and we were really looking forward for a nice dinner. The location is great. You practically are seated on the beach. The service was good. The waiters were friendly and the food came right away. We both ordered Thai food. My curry was ok. My girlfriend ordered stir-fried chicken with cashew nut. This was not so good. No flavor at all. For dessert we both had the chocolate soufflé. This was average. I am a chocolate lover and I have had lots of better chocolate soufflés in my life. The price of the food is also quite high compare to the average restaurant in koh samui. All in all I don't think the food is worth the money. I will not recommend the restaurant to anyone and I don't think I will come back for another meal.

• Visited July 2013