“Extremely well-managed company”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Extremely well-managed company”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

This trip was well organized from start to finish. The guide tried to maximize our time in places without other tour groups there. Everything was easy, fun, and enjoyable.

I reserve my "5-star" rating only because I was disappointed with the "marine park" overall. I came from snorkeling on the west coast of Thailand and diving in the Similans. I didn't expect this to be nearly as good, but I expected to see some sealife, which we really didn't. Just sea urchins.

If you want a great day away from the bustle of Samui, a beautiful boat ride, wonderful scenery, and great kayaking - this is a must. Just don't expect a lot of marine life.

2 Thank stanvard

NYC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE. The best thing to do on Koh Samui”
Reviewed March 5, 2009

My friend and I went on this trip and it was nothing less than amazing.

They were very professional in terms of service but really laid back and relaxed in terms of the experience.

The sea kayaking was one of the best day trips I have ever taken anywhere in the world and Im an eco-explorer/ adventurer.

I highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to see something unique and special and likes to get out and explore.

A+++ experience.

1 Thank WBolesNYC
Waterford, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a day”
Reviewed January 8, 2009

The Blue Stars tour was the highlight of our trip. The sites visited are top notch and the kayaking is a blast. We did it with our kids (8 and 12) and they were all smiles. The crew works hard to make you comfortable and they seem to be genuinely enjoying themselves as well. We dove of the boat after the last kayaking portion and the crew climbed to the 3rd story of the boat (sundeck) and entertained us doing flips and dives from there. Great fun. An important positive note: other kayaking boats on the island pack the people on the boats and take HUGE groups. Blue Stars is not like this and worked at making sure those larger groups didn't interfere with our visits and outings. When we return to Koh Samui I plan to sign up for the same trip again. 100% satisfied and eager to repeat the experience.

1 Thank lsdjr
Kolda, Senegal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great trip”
Reviewed November 26, 2008

The snorkeling was a miss because of poor conditions but the tour was lovely anyway. fun and helpful staff. nice snacks and drinks. Kayaking was great fun as was the emerald lake.

1 Thank sophiesaffron
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“accomplished outfit”
Reviewed August 16, 2008

the highest praise should be reserved for these guys, principally because they are customer focussed. what set them apart was the fact they collected us at the painfully early 7.15am so that we were the first to arrive at the Emerald Lagoon. This enabled us to savour the views before the throngs of other tourists descended on the site. the kayaks were top notch as well, and our guide Markus took us round some spectacular, and otherwise deserted, coves and rocks later in the afternoon. a wholehearted recommendation

2 Thank alfalfa_uk