“Keep walking 🚶‍♂️ ”
Review of Combo 3 Restaurant

Combo 3 Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 699 Restaurants in Bophut
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Usually when you order your starter and it is cooked fresh, you will wait at least 10 - 15 mins. Not here, 2 mins which tells me everything is just thrown in the deep fryer and it certainly tastes like it like it has.
We were still eating the starters when they brought out the mains
Again this was obviously not cooked fresh! I was still eating my mains when I was asked, have you finished yet
The live bank were ok but it was soooooo loud, couldn’t hear myself think!
One thing I am thinking though is this...I won’t be coming back here!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We sat there for a drink,driven by a lovely local band who was playing music,particularly some well known rock hits. The drinks were cheap and really fine,the vibe great,we had a really good time.well done!

Date of visit: September 2018
Combobeachhotelsamui, Manager at Combo 3 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Panagiotis A, Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about our restaurant. We were happy to serve you drinks and are glad to hear that you had a really good time, enjoying the well-known rock hits played by our live band. We hope to see you back again soon! Warmest regards, RM at Combo Beach Hotel Samui

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We may have kept this place running during our visit to Koh Samui as we ate here for lunch most days. Staff are very pleasant and attentive and there’s a great variety on the menu and well priced too. Very casual little restaurant with free WiFi and also willing to cater for all tastes - plain rice in our case on one day (not down to choice). Great bit of live music in the evening and the strawberry daiquiri was delicious!!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Had to wait an hour for first two meals then half an hour for next and another ten mins for last. When we complained they offered no discount or any sort of apology. Food was also small portions and very greasy.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Perhaps the worst pub/restaurant I have ever had the experience of visiting. After being forgotten in favour of a much bigger party, I guess we should have known we are in to a bad thing. Two of our meals arrived after 40 minutes, while the other two arrived some 30 minutes after that, and that was only after repeated asking and then having to go and find the waiter we asked!!! The food was also poor when it did arrive. Much better places further north on the main road. I would avoid at all cost.