“Great Costa Rican Restaurant”
Review of Jalapenos

Jalapenos
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Atenas
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Reviewed August 13, 2014

the atmosphere was amazing! the margaritas were perfect and the food was delicious! it was within walking distance of our resort which was really nice!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Beautiful place outdoors and in full of artwork and lush landscaping. The food was delicious and great service. Went on a suggestion and happy we did.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The steak was recommended as well as several seafood dishes. I had the Mixed Seafood dish (forgot the Spanish name), which the waitress recommended and it was very good. The waitress was pleasant and helpful, we worked through my Spangish.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food .We had a variety of foods there and everyone in our party was very complimentary of the food and service . The atmosphere was very relaxing and I especially enjoyed the antiques .

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Tried the grilled tenderloin, medium, and it was excellent. One of the juiciest and tender steaks I've had, comparable to the filet mignon at my favorite place in New Mexico. Between my limited Spanish and the waiter's limited English, we made out okay. I would highly recommend. The music has changed from what others have reported, soft 80s classics mostly.

1  Thank DOUG H