“Between average and very good”
Review of Antano

Antano
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Atenas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Burgers are delicious but the patty is fried not grilled. Meat for the Casado was delicious and so are the natural juices, especially cas. The service is a bit uninterested at times depending who you get as a waiter. We have been here a few times because it's convenient (centrally located) and good food. I don't find the atmosphere anything special but at least the many windows allow in the breeze and make it cooler than some other places.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My mom and I decided to have dinner here for her birthday after another of our favorite places was closed for the evening, and I'm glad we did. The food was on par with some of the better Tico restaurants we've been in Costa Rica. I really enjoyed the mocha milkshake. The waitress spoke great English but didn't mind me practicing my Spanish with her. This is a great restaurant with a homey atmosphere to take out of town guests to sample local cuisine. The menu is large but easy to understand.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very nice local restaurant. We have been going here for several years and always find it clean and very pleasant. The menu is extensive, the service is always very good and the food is never disappointing. Located in downtown Atenas, an excellent choice for any meal.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food and service is great and always reliable. Good Costa Rican cooking. We are repeat customers. I like the atmosphere of this old house and the large open windows allowing the breeze to flow.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Had three suppers at this place. It was very clean, food ad delicious flavours, and was reasonably priced. My boys loved the spaghetti and the fresh fruit drinks! The fajitas here were the best around!