...than at Vista Atenas. JUST STUNNING...Spectacular view of the valley, beautiful landscaping, and of course, Johnathan!!! He was very welcoming, charming, sweet and very funny. He made us feel right at home. Extremely attentive, helpful and always ready to make our stay the best possible. Lillian, sweet and smiling, made us a wonderful breakfast of fresh fruit, toast, coffee and whatever else we wanted.And then there is Billy, the groundskeeper and landscape artist..knowledgeable, friendly, extremely helpful. He took the time to answer our questions and make us feel right at home..
If there is a better place to stay than Vista Atenas, that would be wonderful, but I would venture to say that it would be as a result of the friendliness of the people and their hospitality. When we return, Vista Atenas will be where we shall return to. It is everything and more...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short 35 minutes from San José International Airport, the lush rolling countryside, with its bountiful fruit orchards and sweeping valley vistas, magically transforms as you ascend the winding mountain road that brings you to the vibrant celestial mosaic that surrounds Vista Atenas B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vista Atenas Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Atenas Bed And Breakfast
- Vista Atenas Hotel Atenas