Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2019

very clean . sheets and towels changed daily.the problem is it caters for nationalities other than brits.the breakfast is very basic for brits.not even a toaster.boiled eggs fruit and cereal.ham cheese and bread.the coffee machine was good though.the lounge bar and roof terrace bar which are highlighted in hotel brochure were not even open.the good thing about the hotel is that its fine for a base to explore the beaches and restaurants all nearby.

Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank gary l
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

My family spent great week in Greece and at the end our hotel charged 50€ from us. They have little tables with three legs covered by the glass in the lobby. There are two chairs near each table and its rotates. Also tables was glass covered and had flowerpot on it. The situation: I sat on the chair and have just stated rotation - table felt down and glass with flowerpot broke. It accidentally. The manager of the hotel said it was very expensive flower =D. After some time we had noticed that other tables was broken in the same place and there was no glass covering. We was disappointed of the such holidays ending. Hope you would not trap in such situation and spend you time with fun.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 176oleksiik
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I’m really satisfied by this hotel, the room was cute, breakfast was good, staff was helpful and it was really quiet at night. Not far from Rethymno, which was the city centre I guess. Took one bus. Only thing I could complain about is the pool area which wasn’t my favourite part. Everything else was fine.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank 007fabs
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Just stayed at hotel for three weeks.Vasilis the manager works very hard.Lovely people working for him.The rooms are very clean every day. I would recormend this hotel to anybody who wants a lovely time.Vasilis the manager is very hard working hes the best Manager. Yvonne@ Stephen ⚽️

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Connector60144036094
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

We will start the review by expressing how amazing all the staff were at Panormo, they were all so friendly and lovely and couldn’t do enough for you. Irene a lady on reception was especially lovely, she made us feel so comfortable and welcome.
The hotel it’s self however I expected slightly more from, we asked for a double room and got two single beds pushed together, can’t say it was comfortable waking up between the crack at night. There was no kettle in the room but the staff were more than happy to provide one when I asked. The breakfast was very basic... I feel a toaster would not have gone a miss and the coffee machine we avoided after the first day. I have to say the room was very clean and cleaned thoroughly each day if we wanted it. Overall it was a pleasant stay made by the staff, the hotel needs a few improvements but nothing that is so severe we would not go back.

Date of stay: April 2019