We came back a few days ago from this lovely hotel. We had a great time! A couple with one child and we stay in a family room for a week.The variety and the quality of food was impressive. The staff was very polite and helpful. Many things to do inside the hotel. Many swimming pools especially for the kids many activities all day long. Every night a different show. The room was big enough and very clean Everything was perfect. A minor for me was the daylight early in the morning which passed from the curtins and the feeling that you were not in Greece because of the many Russians everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Marine Palace an all-inclusive Luxury is built like a typical Cretan village. Lemon, mandarin and vanilla-coloured bungalows surround the large swimming pools. A winding path meanders between the main building, the cluster of bungalows on the upper level and the seafront bungalow village. Marine Palace Suites The beautiful Marine Palace Suites are the epitome of luxury and style. The setting is spectacular, a fine cocktail of captivating sea views, blissful serenity combined with the more active life at the Grecotel Club Marine Palace. The suites, built in a peaceful area above the main hotel, encircle a tranquil pool surrounded by free sun beds & umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Grecotel Club Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Hotel Rethymnon
- Grecotel Hotel Marine Palace
- Grecotel Club Marine Palace Panormos, Crete, Greece