Bit late reviewing this hotel but just booked for this year again - our 2nd visit and thought I should review it as I rely so much on tripadvisor when booking holidays.
We visited the creta panorama last September and stayed for 10 days. This was a fantastic holiday and a fabulous hotel. We were celebrating our anniversary while there and we were given a free upgrade to a seaview bungalow which was absolutely fantastic. The staff were all wonderful throughout our stay. Maria at the relax pool bar was so lovely and the animation team were brilliant. The food was varied and always hot and the drinks were good in all the bars.
I don't understand the negative reviews it really is fabulous and as for the uncomfortable beds well after a night of cocktails and ouzo I didn't notice !!!
So if you are considering this hotel then I would say go for it and book it you won't be disappointed :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshiped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfill your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalized to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece