Stayed here as a couple end of September 2013. We arrived fairly late in the evening and were tired after travelling all day but the check in process was quick and our cases taken to our bungalow. There was a cold buffet available and still time for us to have a relaxing drink!! We both said if the rest of the holiday goes as smoothly as that first evening we would be pleased. We were not disappointed.....the hotel itself is nicely laid out, beautiful scenery, relaxing pool areas. The food is excellent, always hot and plenty to choose from, everywhere is spotlessly clean and tidy. The hotel staff are brilliant, helpful and friendly, this includes everyone from management to the wonderful ladies who clean the rooms. Can honestly say we didnt come across one member of staff who wasnt helpful. Yes the hotel is in a quiet location and to reach the next town would mean a bus or a taxi but we didnt find this a problem as everything we needed was on site at the hotel. All in all, a wonderful holiday in a fantastic, well run, clean hotel. What more could anyone ask for???? Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece