Just come back this morning,what an amazing hotel, clean, very spacious, beautifully maintained and lush gardens. Hard working professional staff who are so efficient and happy to help. This hotel really makes you feel welcome and important. Great food choice, freshly prepared, never ran out, lovely speciality dishes, we planned to go out for an evening meal before we went on holiday as all inclusives can get repetetive, but we didn`t feel the need to go. Great choice of drinks, cocktails, cold drinks, coffees and teas. Very professionally run. We stayed in a sea view bungalow, very nice, great maid service. You don`t have to take beach towels as the animation team have a hut where you can get them daily. Hotel lobby relaxing if you want to escape the sun for a while. Really can`t fault this hotel or the staff. ..and yes animation team are amazing, all hard working, talented, professional with bags of enthusiasm, always energetic and smiling....... great shows, great people.......you will not be disappointed and because of a great experience, you will even be able to overlook some of the arrogant and aggressive Russians who think they own everywhere they go. If you haven`t booked then go all inclusive, it`s best value and well worth it. The little train trip to Margarites Monastery and Melidoni Caves well worth doing, pick up and drop off at hotel. Take your snorkel and mask for some great snorkelling in the sheltered coves, don`t venture beyond the safety markers the sea currents are very strong. There is a small shop on site and a small supermarket 15 mins walk away, other than that the resort is on it`s own, but you can get the bus to the busy town of Rethymnon if you want to do some shopping. There is a courteousy shower room with fresh towels and hairdryer for once you have checked out at mid-day and have a later flight. Take extra money for wi-fi and safe, there are pc`s you can use in reception for 2 euros for 30 mins, there is also a luggage weigh machine, 1 euro a go, jewellers and a small boutique. Spa/ gym and hairdressers as well. Big hotel with lots of people but doesn`t feel hustly and bustly as so much space. The little touches and extra things they do make it special..... you will not be disappointed !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Direct access to two private beaches, seven pools, live show cooking, free Wi-Fi, Miniclub, spa, all inclusive... The IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare hotel in Crete is an amazing experience where couples, children and sports lovers alike can relax and enjoy some of the best possible comforts. This is a 4-star beach hotel with a quintessential Mediterranean essence and impressive views of the Aegean Sea. Its three restaurants serve Greek, Italian and international cuisine and its eight bars make sure that you have the best dishes on offer. The 461 rooms, suites, and bungalows of the Creta Panorama & Mare hotel are fully equipped and even the smallest detail has been taken care of, including ample spaces, comfortable beds, terrace or balcony, free Wi-Fi, TV with international channels, air conditioning... Everything you need to guarantee rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece