Just returned from this hotel and generally agree with what others have said. Hotel pretty remote, staff with one or two exceptions very friendly, rooms are fine and yes the beds are hard and grounds etc are immaculate. The animation team do makes this hotel and are a great bunch of guys and gals - Iberostar should really take note of all their mentions on here because without them the hotel would not be as good. Hotel does seem to cut corners though, the food was plentiful but we never had a really great meal - meat was very poor quality and tiny portions. The drinks in the bar menus were not available when we asked for them, even local bottled beer was not available and we drank zorbas draft. I didn't mind it but it took a lot of zorbas to get you tipsy! They had cocktails of the day pre made up but often these were really warm and flat. They had a beach party when we were there, an additional few quid but do go to it as it was one of our best nights - a really good laugh. We always found a sunbed at 10.30 but usually got it on the grass overlooking the sea - lovely spot with a nice breeze and you could always join in main pool activities as you could hear what was going on. Some people didn't realise you could get cakes and crepes at 4pm at the marine bar and you could have a midnight snack in the main restaurant - neither or this were widely advertised. We travelled with two 17 year old girls and chose this hotel because they could be relatively independent on the resort and it was the perfect choice as there were lots of kids their age and they all congregated in the disco which finished about 1.30/ 2pm ish. There was a piano bar for oldies and the usual animation show which on the whole were a good laugh provided you went with the right of made and were not too stuck up about it. Overall a great holiday and a lovely hotel for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece