Arrived and was checked in immediately and porter took cases to room which was a free upgradeto VIP sea front bungalows, nice touch.Room standard, only negative was no tea/coffee making facilities, apart from that you only sleep there anyway.
Pools great, you can havethis place as quiet or as busy as you wish, caters for everyone young and old, families and couples!!!
As has been said many many times before, the ANIMATION team, led by SIMONE(Sacha baron Cohen in disguise) are GREAT, they will have you in stitches with there antics and carrying on. MAURO, TONY, AARON, the rest of the adult entertainers are just fantastic and do not know how they keep going all day and night! Special mention must also go to EVIE, IRIS, VIOLETTA the mini club girls whom my 6 year old son doted on, and cannot forget FRANCESCO, GEORGIA and SELINA....................what a team, a credit to IBEROSTAR. along with my favourite barmaids VAIA and GEORGIA who always had time for a chat and were always smiling.
This place is just wonderful and the grounds are very well kept, no pictures in brochures do it any justice, you even get Metaxa brandy in the all inclusive package which was a pleasant surprise.
Will definitely return and yes the restaurant is busy at peak times and you have to get up early to reserve a bed with a parasol at main pool but at what big hotels dont you have to do this, embrace it, don't moan about it.
All in all a great 4* AI extensive hotel resort and cant wait to see you all next year ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HRS, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece