Just returned, would agree hotel 4 star. Cleanliness excellent. Food good- ( yes fried eggs and bacon were served to you but you could ask for as much as you liked - comment on earlier review) It was our Wedding Anniversay whilst we were staying, hotel provided cake and a bottle of bubbly in our room which was a nice touch..Room good with excellent sea view and good balcony. Some tips - If you find the beds hard do ask for a topper, makes all the difference. If you do not want a crowded restaurant arrive within the first half an hour of it opening much quieter. Go on the little train to Panormo for a change of scene nice little sandy beach and tavernas. Some would not be happy with the location of this hotel but you can get out and about using the local buses. One or two points not entirely happy with, although all inclusive felt 4 euros a day for a safe was not appropriate - cannot remember the last time I paid for a safe in a hotel, even in 3 star hotels given as standard in the rooms. (If you don't bother with a safe many insurance claims would be rejected as there was access to a safe and if was not being used!). Also felt that 4 euros per person for a concrete man-made beach belonging to the hotel would not in order. Finally yes there was the usual scramble for sunloungers/parasols around the main pool - definitely not enough (most guests like to sit within earshot of the main pool as this is where the announcements and activities take place). Suggest could have more sunloungers/parasols on the grass near to the main pool. Finally the ANIMATION TEAM the best I have ever seen - whether or not you were involved with the activites, the team were always friendly towards all guests - just listening to their announcements in various languages could put a smile on your face. The team are a real asset to the hotel and I am sure due to them many guests return home with a positive view of this hotel. One last comment for any trips try Bali travel just down the road near the supermarket - much cheaper than the Tour Operators,well run English speaking guides and if you have "Captain Pi Pi" as your drive/guide/entertainer you will be in for a day to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece