Just came back from our holiday which started on the 9th June and stayed in room 2129.
First impressions - amazing! the service was fantastic, and staff were always so helpful and generous (although some staff had poor english).
Our upgrade was a lovely surprise and appreciated it so much!
Rooms - the rooms are NOT 4*. The hotel itself is beautiful and maintained perfectly, but the rooms are not so nice. Although we stayed in a bungalow, the rooms are very basic. The bathroom was a let down, it needs a complete change as it is old and rusty. I hated showering there as the bathrooms are so small, and the size of the window is so tiny, the bathroom becomes overheated and it is not nice when its so hot outside!
Cleaners were quite tight with towels as well which really annoyed me - in a season which is extremely hot, one would expect to shower more than once a day, therefore extra towels should be given!
Animation team - THIS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY HOLIDAY! they were amazing!!!! their shows were so funny, and they each put in 100%. You will be in tears of laughter! The animation team make an effort with guests and talk to them, get to know them and there always ensuring theres a good atmosphere. If you watch the shows - you have to keep an eye out for TONI, he was hilarious!!!!!!!!
All inclusive - Food was fab on the first day, but after the 3rd day i hated it. It was repetitive, greasy and i eventually had enough! I recommend you go early, because some guests are so rude they bump into you and run for food and have no manners. The gourmet meal is terrible, it was a waste of time. The food was not to my liking, but thats because it was just full of sea food and the pork was too much.
I recommend doing all the activities, the animation team are in charge and you will really enjoy it.
Overall, I would say hotel is 4*, but rooms are 3*.
food isn't so good
alcohol didn't taste nice
and also - THE BEDS WERE TERRIBLE!!!!!! EVERY MORNING MY BACK WAS IN PAIN, AND THE LACK OF SLEEP WAS A REAL LET DOWN BECAUSE THE BEDS WERE SO HARD - FELT LIKE I WAS SLEEPING ON BRICKS!!!!!
but the ANIMATION TEAM WERE BRILLIANT!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece