Paradise Costa Taurito
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cala Blanca by Diamond Resorts(Mogan)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Restaurant
$270
$251
Cordial Mogan Playa(Puerto de Mogan)
$236
$99
Orbitz.com
$159
Radisson Blu
  • Beachfront
All reviewswater parksalt waterpiano bararena plazafree entryentertainment areapuerto ricoanimation teammain entertainmenthotel poolboth lunch and dinnerla bambamexican nightgreat holidaycleaned dailyper daymeal times
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed here with my daughter for 2 weeks (10th-24th Aug) and we both thought the hotel, food and service were very good. My daughter cut her foot and had a piece of tile embedded in it but apart from that...... The hotel is very clean and rooms cleaned daily and towels replaced. The food was sometimes repeated but what do you expect? It was well cooked, well presented and always something to eat for everyone. Nice desserts! The bar staff were great. Ambrose, Tony and Amaar well done for putting up with us all!! The animacion team, especially Bruno, were great and always had things for us to do. The water polo was great fun for the adults, as long as you don't mind NOT following professional rules lol.
There are probably a few things to make it better, like extending the all inclusive hours past 11pm. Maybe Amaar will appreciate this so everyone doesn't rush for drinks at 1030 and end up waiting in a queue a mile long. Keep the pool bar open longer and don't stop serving food just because the restaurant is open.
Other than that we had a great holiday and met some great people and new friends - you know who you are :)
Muchas Gracias
Paul & Sophie

Room Tip: Room 115 on the bottom floor was great room. LCD tv which was watched 3 or 4 times and a walk in shower. Overall, very impressed with the room. Fridge too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Have just returned after a weeks stay. There were 9 people in our party, 4 adults and 5 children ageing for 7-13 yrs. we have a great week. Not the best holiday I've ever been on but the value for money was great! The pool is more than big enough, the "best beds" do go every morning but there are plenty for everyone. The selection of food isn't great for fussy eaters but the children can eat in all 3 paradise hotels so they won't go hungry, my youngest is very fussy and although she ate the same thing everyday, she ate!!! The place is spotlessly clean and staff were friendly! The entainment is good! Bruno is fantastic with adults and kids alike and there was always something to do! The arena plaza in the centre of the hotels is fab! There is limited seating so early arrival is advised. Flies are annoying around the pool but I'd rather them than Mosquitos!! I never once saw any in rooms or restaurant! The men in the party played at the local golf course and said it was a good course, around €100 for the 18 holes, buggy and club hire. The water park was great although salt water pools which did put our kids off, but it didn't bother most! All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Goonerlady30
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I travelled with my husband and four children of ages from 16 to 4 we payed a lot of money for this holiday and were very disappointed. The water park being included was a big part of deciding to go to this holiday which we planned to spend most of the 14 days there after 1 day of the saltwater we had had enough one of my children was sick and this was the first day that we noticed not all was included we had to pay for sun beds and umbrellas the snacks were free and consisted of toasties, hot dogs and hamburgers that were clearly not cooked right through but u could not get ice cream free u had to pay for it and in the heat that is what the kids were looking for. We had two rooms right next to each other and they were clean and tidy and cleaned every day with pleasant staff. All other costs in the hotel consisted of irons, and wifi. The pool did not have enough beds and u had to be up at crack of dawn to get one some of the bar staff and kitchen staff were rude and one of them shouted at my 9year old son who asked him nicely fortwo drinks one for him and one for his four year old sister who couldn't reach the bar but he soon apologised when my husband approached him. My husband was told not to approach the POOL bar wet what a joke!! The day entertainment was boring and repetitive but Bruno was lovely and tried his best with everyone of all ages. The food was dreadfull the pork was fatty and tough what was not eaten at lunch was added to the pasta or paella for evening meal pizza and bolognes were not good and there was no choice for kids they survived on chips and garlic bread for two weeks the flies on the food put u off as they were everywhere. There were no good entertainment at evenings in hotel and arena plaza is clearly too small for three hotels to use u had to plan out evening so that u could rush ur meal to get down to get a seat entertainment team were not so great and mimed everything shops that were there very expensive, no swing parks for kids and arcade and trampolines next to entertainment stage drew kids attention away from shows and cost us parents a fortune. Would not recommend or return to this complex of ohh yeah and the beach grey sand that turns black when the water hits it and ruins all ur swimwear need I say more

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Margaretrose D
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

2 adults and 1 seven year old stayed from 28th July 2013 for one week. Ok let's start with the flies!!! The management NEED to sort this as every day and every meal there was flies flying around near your meal and hot plates, plus they was landing on the food to!!?? This is totally unacceptable and I will be writing to the hotel group to resolve this issue as a complaint. After all how much does it cost to buy and run say 3 electronic fly traps?? Next sunbeds around pool it's just simply not big enough for the hotel and not enough beds? My partner started queuing most days around 8am YES queuing! And had to wait til 9am .. Then all hell breaks loose and it was a mad dash to get what you could? Don't bother doing the 3am trick cos they will be removed 100% every time.
Onto the piano bar in the evening which had a piano but nobody played it lol? They did have a few shoes or quizzes though and they was good. If your a drinker like me then your done at 11pm dead on the barman called Brito got well peed off at around 10:50pm and clearly could not handle the rush!! So my advise is get say 3-4 drinks in at 10:30pm ish and it's happy days.
Entertainment down by the water park 3 min walk like all others say get there at 7:15pm and you will get a seat for 8pm start otherwise your standing simple as that! 1 toilet per women/man is a PURE joke?? When do you ever see men queuing apart from footie matches!! Measures in spirits are errrr strong lol!! Beer is served in half pints only which is annoying. The entertainment down there is good though and kids love it. Plus crazy golf and arcade and bowling etc! All good but at a cost of course. The water park is good fun but like what all say sea water and chemicals do not make it pleasant and my eyes was stinging!
Beach was good and sea is fun wave dodging/surfing
Rooms was good and plenty of space but air con was not cold enough and leaked one night! They was cleaned very well every day and the maids was all friendly and trusting as far as I was concerned!
The trip from the airport was 50 mins there but 2 hours back which really peed me off as was very bumpy hilly scary costal roads very high up and at least 15 stops!! All in all would I return ... No because of the flies and pool area plus the sea salt water park. I know I have pointed out a lot of bad points but I'm a honest British guy! However all in all I did still enjoy myself, it's just there is better AI out there definate. :0)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Having returned from a 10 night holiday to this hotel on the 23rd July this is the first chance we have had to look at the reviews. This hotel does not deserve the bad comments made from other people. We had a great time at this hotel. It was clean, the staff were great - you just need to speak to them politely and ask for things rather than expect or demand. The reception staff, especially Davinia couldn't do more to make your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The same can be said of the bar and restaurant staff. Unfortunately there is only one person serving at the bars but if you are polite and ask for a drink you will get one almost immediately. Unfortunately as the bar is all inclusive people go to the bar and ask for 20 drinks at once- and we did witness this- sadly all from British people who wished to simply get drunk very quickly and consume as much alcohol as possible.

Do not let other reviews put you off this hotel, it is lovely, there are plenty of beds and chairs by the pool, again the Brits "bag" the beds by 9am if they can. However, there are always chairs and tables vacant and Ambrose at the pool bar is happy to serve you drinks and snacks if you simply ask her politely! (i.e. manners)

The views from the room were great and there was always something to entertain you if wished or you can sit elsewhere in the hotel to have some "quiet" time. The food was fantastic every day. There is always a large variety of salads and hot food. There is always soup, at least 2 different types of fish - superbly cooked, meat - at least two or three different dishes and cooked in front of you, always chips and pasta available and different types of veg. I personally don't know what more you can ask for. The sweets were a bit samey but there was always a variety of cake, ice cream, jelly and blancmange and fruit.

The sea - yes the sea is cold but we would be concerned if it burnt our skin wouldn't we?! It was lovely, the sea was clear and there were lots of children in it, the sand was hot but that is to be expected when the sun shines - one reason we go on holiday!!

The animation team - yes they were Dutch but very good English and very nice too. The only thing we would suggest to the hotel is to have tea and coffee facilities in the rooms - but again if you ask reception they can provide you with a kettle.

All in all a fab hotel and if you want reps then stay in the UK and go to Butlins! The staff did everything a rep could do. We would definitely go back to this hotel. We had a lovely time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple