“Excellent food and great service from the Lock family, Wales”

Restaurante Picasso
Ranked #51 of 242 Restaurants in Mogan
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service from the Lock family, Wales”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have been eating at Picasso's since 1994 and visit the Island at least once year, sometimes twice. If it were not for Picasso's great service and food, I don't think I would return to Gran Canaria. Juan, Elloy, Danny and all the staff are so welcoming and friendly that we look forward to our dining experiences at Picasso's. We have so many special memories from our time here. Nothing is ever too much. If you have not eaten there, you must on your next visit to the Island. We look forward to seeing Juan and the team in April 2014. My children cannot wait for the chocolate mousse! Simon, Melissa, Adam and Lewis

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Mr L

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
Balsall Common, United Kingdom
“A Welcome Return”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

When ever my Wife and I come to Gran Canaria, we always return to one of our favourite restaurants, although it had been two years since we were last here, from the very warm welcome we received it seemed like yesterday.
The Staff are so helpful & so very friendly,I had the Advocado with prawns which was superb & we then both had Sirlion Steaks which were both delicious.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ross C
Belfast, United Kingdom
“great food.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Have been going to Puerto Rico for years but had never been to this restaurant, so we decided to try it this time. What a pleasant surprise! The food was really lovely and the staff very friendly. We will definitely go back on our next visit.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank chrissyp222
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Not Pizza Artists.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had 2 take away pizzas from here on 17th November 2013. I waited about half an hour for them, and the bases were rock hard. Bought in, and not home made, obviously. Given that one of the things that this place claims to be is a pizzeria, this is pretty poor. The pizzas were very cheesy, and therefore salty.

The restaurant was packed, and the staff were nice. The restaurant looked well cared for. Rubbish pizzas though, I am sorry to say. They cost something like €7 each. They also seemed to be serving frozen and not freshly cut chipped potatoes, from what I could see from my position at the bar.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Idler
Tain, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Puerto Rico”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were staying in the Nido del Aguila apartments at the top of the hill opposite the Europa Center, and so this restaurants location just outside the center was perfect. It had a lovely atmosphere, far away from the hustle and bustle and people begging you to come into their restaurants which you find in the Europa Center. The staff were extremely friendly yet professional, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. The food was good quality, and

Visited November 2013