“Excellent food and service”
Review of The Irish Tavern

The Irish Tavern
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in Mogan
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The food is plentiful and great quality. Excellent service from the two waitresses and a perfect location at the harbour. The only thing that spoiled the evening for us was the smoke from the couple on the adjacent table. I suppose this is a common issue in the Spanish Islands but if you have a real problem with smoke then this might be something to consider in such a small venue.

1  Thank APete

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

After visiting this restaurant this week I would highly recommend it , the food and service was fantastic , I will definitely return with my friend and family when they visit me .

1  Thank Babytuii
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Been going hear for the past five years now and the food is really good. Everything is prepared fresh. We have tried a lot of things on the menue and it is all very good. Try the desserts as well they are delicious .

1  Thank Davannda
Reviewed November 23, 2013

we first went to the Irish Tavern bar about 7 years ago and never mind where stay on Island we always make our way there the staff are fantastic you can understand them lol .there is a warm welcome every visit they can not do enough for you. they do lovley ice cold cider driff flavours my fella enjoys the beer. the food in tavern is exerlent every year we pick something driff off there menu to try and food is always cooked to our liking and my fella is fussy but he always loves the food. If you like Guinness then this is the place for you our friend that we go on holiday with always has a couple of pints and he loves it. the price of the drinks and food is ok which helps if your ever over that way you must visit THE IRISH TAVERN its a must go place you see

2  Thank janet s
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Visited here about one month ago for breakfast, I don't think I have had a better breakfast outside Britain, we also stayed in Mogan for one week in April and ate here for lunch and dinner, food really good with a good choice, a great location and very friendly staff, we will certainly visit again if we go back to the area

1  Thank David L