Like others, I just didn't want to come home and am anticipating my next trip already.
Can't complain about anything at all. Staff were attentive and worked hard to make our stay enjoyable.
The bar staff were great company throughout the holiday. Felt lie,we were leaving friends behind! what more could you want?
The apartment was great , the restaurant fantastic value for money! The half board option was a real bonus, being able to opt in on a daily basis is a great idea.
Maybe not the best resort for anyone with mobility issues due to the steps but the peace and quiet and totally chilled atmosphere was very Welcome and just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the rugged mountains and sparkling ocean, many of Cala Blanca's comfortable accommodations—which benefit from satellite TVs and feature full kitchens—enjoy wonderful views from tiered balconies of the exotic fauna and flora and volcanic craters of Gran Canaria, truly one of the last European paradise isles. Indeed, Cala Blanca is a stylish resort in an elegant and much sought after vacation location boasting tranquil days and nights along the black sand beach of Playa Taurito; sheltered by the headlands, it's the perfect place to wile away the hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cala Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Cala Blanca Hotel Mogan
- Hotel Cala Blanca
- Cala Blanca Gran Canaria/Mogan