The title talks for itself. We paid 1280 € for 7 nights (me and my girlfriend).
I would start with our room - very clean, cleaned each day. The bed was quite OK, there is A/C available, also TV (but who really needs it on holiday?? :-). Bathroom was clean as well. At balcony there were 2 comfortable chairs and table.
What about food? Really great, there was a plenty of everything and you could choose from chicken, beef, pork, some sources, rice, pasta, potatos and a lot of vegetable (hot/cold) and salads.
The swimmings pools are also great, really nice and clean. If you go morning you can put a towel to chairs, no problem.
Beach is also nice and clean. The water is clean but as there are waves, it is not "clean", I mean due to sand.
Only negative thing is that there is realy nothing arround the hotel complex. Only one "supermarket" and one taverna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Princess of Kos is located on a beautiful beach of the north side of the island near Mastihari Village, 18km from the city of Kos and just 8 km from the airport. Hotel Princess of Kos is built in Aegean style architecture of blue and white, surrounded by beautiful gardens with palm trees and colorful flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princess of Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Of Kos Hotel Mastichari
- Primasol Princess Of Kos Mastichari
- Princess Of Kos Mastichari