Visited this hotel in june 2013, on arrival looked quite nice then as we got to our room was very dissapointed, first of all beds were rock hard, when we had showers we had to put towels on the floor from stopping the kids and adults from slipping and breaking our necks. Rooms are very basic bunkbeds for the children not really ideal, we had a ground floor room and view from balcony was a bit of grass with a hedge in front of us. Grounds are ok and kept tidy and clean, food was nice and plenty of choice for everyone, entertainment was rubbish and would say that this hotel is much more suited to russians and germans, as there were only 3 english families in the hotel of our whole 2 week stay. Although Staff and management were friendly, pleasant and hard working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Princess of Kos is located on a beautiful beach of the north side of the island near Mastihari Village, 18km from the city of Kos and just 8 km from the airport. Hotel Princess of Kos is built in Aegean style architecture of blue and white, surrounded by beautiful gardens with palm trees and colorful flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princess of Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Of Kos Hotel Mastichari
- Primasol Princess Of Kos Mastichari
- Princess Of Kos Mastichari