All reviewsmini marketgreat holidayrestaurant stafffamily holidaycatersseagermanpoolswaterpark
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The hotel, rooms, pools and beach are excellent. The staff is very helpfull as well. Me, my wife and kids love it. Also, waterpark called LIDO is very close to the hotel is the great fun place for the kids. It is 10 minutes by walk. My kids have had an great fun there. Also, all hotel facilities for the kids and adults are very good.
Foods are delicious. Rooms are big and comfortable enough. Beach is sandy and long which is very good. But the sea is not calm very wavy !!
The only thing which made us upset the last day in our holiday that we have been told that we broke the room lamp and they charged us extra money for this. We tried to explain that we did not but not accepted. And We paid. Interestingly the broken lamp was belong to the room which mostly l stayed alone in that room. the kids were staying in the next room with their mum mostly during our holidays.
I haven't even touch to the room lamp etc.
But anyway we paid.
Other than this everything was great.
It was great holiday for all of us.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank MEHMET GAZİ A
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We just touched down back home and didn't wish to waste a second to thank all staff for the fabulous work they do.
Starting from reception - Ms Savi & Ms Nassia - you made the surprise visit & birthday cake a special event. Thank you.
We wished we knew all the names of your wonderful staff but we do not. please make sure you thank all cleaning staff, restaurant staff, waiters & waitresses also at the Taverna for their kindness, ever lasting smile no matter how busy the day and going that extra mile for every guest not just for our large family group.
The food is absolutely superb - we have been to many 5 star hotels - the food here can compete any day.
A healthy large selection of fresh and delicious local food. Generously presented and daily changes are refreshingly different. Staff always happy to help.
The animation team was great fun - our kids loved the Alladin show.
The mini market you have is very fairly priced. Perfect for a family with lots of snack needs for the children.
Taverna is amazing for lunch and we loved the local fish - thank you for the secret tip of using the fingers ...
You helped us get all 4 rooms together in the same building which we appreciate is not easy to achieve - that made our stay special as all our children could play till late together.
The beach is wonderful, the water unforgettable.
We will recommend your hotel highly to everyone and happily answer questions we can help your guests with.
We may even return in future.

We wish you and your staff and your hotel much success and many great guests.

The 3 families from Germany & UK

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank NasMaj
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Great facilities, delicious food and amazing gardens! Rooms are very nice and clean, staff is friendly and polite. Plenty of activities for both adults and children.Highly recommended to all travellers!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Βασιλεία Κ
Reviewed May 17, 2016

All staff great from reception to housekeeping. Restaurant staff especially warm and friendly (special thank you to Peristera. Antonio and Maria) and the food was good and varied. Natalie (sport instructor) was also very good.
The place is well maintained and the result is impressive. Small fee for deckchairs on the beach but they are free by the pools. On a half board deal, there was a nice restaurant (Taverna) if you got hungry at lunch time. Thank you so much. You made us feel so welcome. We will be back !

3  Thank 2108CONC-RIDER
Reviewed October 19, 2015

My booking was taken wrong by the resort so after arriving very late at night I was eventualy after 2 hours wait given a room in next door hotel.The room I have booked was to be close to the beach and away from the street.I got the opposite - first block next to the main road.Every day too many people to eat turned up in too small restaurant-absolute nightmare.Never able to have your dinner where you wanted to seat as every night tens of people walking around the restaurant looking for space to eat.Every day this same food.Rooms are very besic.Nothing to see outside the resort.Last day my flight was early morning so i paid for the full next day to be able to use the room till my flight was due-only because I was there with a small child.Last dinner they totally spoiled for all of us(I went to the office during the day to make sure they know all is paid and we will be left in peace as every year they did this same fuss due to their very weak administartion).They still did ask me to pay again for my food which I refused as it was already paid and had to wait there in the restaurant for at least an hour till they updated their notes and agreed it was paid.The outcome was that I was not able to watch my little daughter taking part in the animation show. I was going there for three years and on the end when every time they got all this wrong I decided I will never go there again.
The main guy there all the time invites some friends for lunches and dinners never realy giving any attention to his customers.He treats this resort like his private property not part of a chain.

Room Tip: Do not go there
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family