Eurovillage Achilleas Hotel
Princess of Kos(Mastichari)
$72
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthemed restaurantice creamsoft drinksair conmain barsandwichesanimation teampool barkos townwater parkgyrosbeach pathsaladpizza slicesplenty of sunbedshuge poolmin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were in this hotel 10 days. Great holiday ... Hotel very clean and pleasant. The food was ok but basic.
Generally all were great instead mosquitoes.
We had so much fun. There is a lot of trips which they offer to you the best and interested was three island trip it was very exciting.

2  Thank Agusiaalusia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at Archilleas for two weeks with a 5 and 6 year old, the animation team were amazing Gabriella and Bogie made our children's holiday. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was cleaned daily and the public areas were spotless. The food was good and always something for our fussy little eaters. The upper restaurant was also really nice, this had too be booked but still all inclusive.
For a family holiday with young children this was a fantastic choice the children loved it, the grounds are child friendly and the children's pools are a good size. With great thanks to the animation team Mum and Dad even got some well need R&R time too.
Taxi from the airport only 16 euro (only about 8 mins away), the water park is worth a visit too, link to hotel so no additional charge, hotel runs a free bus service.

3  Thank StephB2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am currently looking for a holiday in 3 weeks time and am thinking of this resort and hotel again, I enjoyed my stay last year with my family. The only downside I had to this hotel was the waiting for drinks at a night time, you could be queuing for drinks half of your night and with a family of 6 of us it was very frustrating to only be aloud 2 drinks per person at a time! Having said that you have to appreciate the long hours that the staff put in, they was very cheerful and always made an effort with my 4 yr old son which was nice. I would class this hotel as a 3 star thou. It does not cater for English at all, all the entertainment was for the Germans which is disappointing. I just hope on my next visit to kos that our plane is able to land as we first had to land in Rhodes and stay overnight as we couldn't land due to cloud! Top marks to Thompson thou as we all got put up in a 5 star hotel in Rhodes for the night including our pilot! He then safely got us to kos the next day. However overall I guess this was a resort I would recommend and would go back to for a cheap and cheerful holiday.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Lukasiewicz
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed in Achilleas for two weeks and I deeply enjoyed it. The animations were great, I met very cool people. The staff was friendly, nice. There were no problems in communicating with them. I had so much fun. Best holidays in a long time.
Food was very good despite breakfasts, they were always the same, I kept eatting eggs in many different forms for two weeks - but it may be just me.
Big thanks go to animation teams.

Room Tip: Rooms near the sea have a great view, like number 114.
2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The hotel wasn't that good the food was horrible,but the animation team were amazing,entertt was fabulous at night time,the animation team wore bright orange tops so you could spot them straight away,during day it had lots of fun activities for children and for adults,for children there was kids clubs for all ages and for adults it had step aerobics and water aerobics.entertainment was really good there was karaoke,Miss Hotel,Mr Hotel,Greek night and the best fire night,Marco one of the Animators would play with fire and eat it and blow it like a dragon and he would be lying on glass and he would have 6 volunteers and they would stand on him whilse he was lying on glass or have swords in his eye it was really fascinating you could see all the kids there mouths all open,Marco,Gabby,Boggi&Romain
You made our holiday Fantastic