Stayed early July for the third time. Its a perfect holiday for me, plenty to do if you require but peace and quiet if you prefer. Its a large complex located directly on the beach with a coastal pathway that will take about 20 mins to walk into the pretty village of Mastichari. The complex is extremely clean and the staff work very hard to maintain that standard. All the staff are approachable and very helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean,modern with plenty of storage space and cleaned everyday usually mornings. The food is amazing, served in the main restaurant. Lots of choice, its fresh and plenty of it. If three large meals a day prove too much then there is a beach and poolside bar that serve freshly made sandwiches, cake, cookies and ice cream. No excuse for anyone to starve. Its great or the kids with an animation team day & night, its great for us older ones - time to relax with a drink, time to talk, or time to have fun maybe watch a show. Its a great all round place to go, something for everyone including a coach to take you to Kos Town and a coach to take you for a fun day at the waterpark. At the moment I'm counting the days down to my return in September with my husband, son and his partner. Hopefully I will be able to return next year!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EUROVILLAGE ACHILLEAS Hotel is situated in the area of Mastichari, on the Northwest side of the island of Kos. Built upon a wonderful stretch of beach, it's a modern hotel complex with all its rooms scattered around the green gardens. The airport and the village of Antimachia are about 6km away and Kos Town is about 22km. (hotel shuttle bus to Kos town is available several times per week). Mastichari itself is a beachside village with about 700 inhabitants. It can be visited from our hotel just by taking a short stroll along the beachfront. Your stay in one of our fully equipped hotel rooms (with Sat TV, fridge, telephone, hair dryer, safety box, A/C), will be utterly enjoyable while you will have the opportunity and the pleasure of looking at the sea, the marvelous sunset and the island of Kalymnos with its rich folklore history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Bookgreece.com and Splitty so you can book your Eurovillage Achilleas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurovillage Achilleas kós
- Eurovillage Achilleas Hotel Kos/Mastichari