My husband and I have just returned from a very nice,relaxing holiday. We had looked at many late holidays available and decided on this hotel because of the reviews. I had requested a sea view, which we were given. We arrived early hours, it was very hot in our room, so my husband went back to reception to pay for the air con. this was a 20 Euro deposit plus 6 Euro's per day which was worth every cent. The room and hotel areas were very clean and most staff helpful and friendly, especially in the themed restaurant - thanks Mustapha! the catering staff work very hard. I would recommend you eat in the themed restaurant as it has a nicer ambience, although you have to book a table the night before. Generally the food was good.
My one moan would be the old thing about towels on sunbeds. I can't believe that people actually get up in the early hours when they are on Holiday!!! How sad and selfish is that?
We preferred the sunbeds at the beach which were 3 Euro per day for two and an umbrella. However there is another pool by the new buildings and this is quieter and easier to get a sunbed at a normal time of day.
I personally wasn't that interested in the entertainment, but the animation team worked very hard.
All in all we had a very enjoyable time, this was helped by the lovely people we met and had some great laughs - managed to get the smell of chlorine out of my clothes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EUROVILLAGE ACHILLEAS Hotel is situated in the area of Mastichari, on the Northwest side of the island of Kos. Built upon a wonderful stretch of beach, it's a modern hotel complex with all its rooms scattered around the green gardens. The airport and the village of Antimachia are about 6km away and Kos Town is about 22km. (hotel shuttle bus to Kos town is available several times per week). Mastichari itself is a beachside village with about 700 inhabitants. It can be visited from our hotel just by taking a short stroll along the beachfront. Your stay in one of our fully equipped hotel rooms (with Sat TV, fridge, telephone, hair dryer, safety box, A/C), will be utterly enjoyable while you will have the opportunity and the pleasure of looking at the sea, the marvelous sunset and the island of Kalymnos with its rich folklore history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Eurovillage Achilleas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurovillage Achilleas kós
- Eurovillage Achilleas Hotel Kos/Mastichari