All reviews superior room with sea view relaxing days worth the climb great vacation beach is lovely a stones throw cleaned every day the hotel is clean clean towels family room restaurant staff cleaned daily harbour maid euro george mambos
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Had a hotel room with a rubbish view when I had booked a room with a sea view. Ate out every breakfast lunch and dinner! How they can serve that food to guests is beyond me. Extremely poor. One day I went to have some ‘tomato soup’ which was not soup. All the fat and oil had separated. The beds are like sleeping on rocks. Barely slept the whole time I was there. The beach bar was not open and the pool bar stopped opening towards the end of the week so you had to climb up loads of stairs just to get a drink. The hotel room was infested with mosquitoes and fly’s and god knows what else. You couldn’t even sleep without getting bit. I have never known so many insects to be in one place.The shower pressure was that hard that it hurt when it touched your skin and water was squirting all out of the sides of the shower head leaving the bathroom wet through.

So many stairs!
Staff not friendly, always had faces on them except for one cleaner who was lovely. All inclusive drinks were terrible. They put so much alcohol in it that you couldn’t drink it and when you asked them to make it less strong they would say no you drink this and make it strong as possible. It was also set times so after a certain time you couldn’t get a drink anywhere.
The only pro about the hotel is the view of the port and the hills.

Will add picture of the soup below.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Bethany B
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I arrived there late Friday night/Saturday morning. From the outside looked good. The night manager offered us food, nothing special but it was a nice touch.
We went to room and the beds was solid, low water pressure in shower and was only luke warm. Maids did come round every day to clean up. The food options was... Well limited... after speaking to a few of the staff in multiple restraunts saying a number of customers had complained about it.
Can't fault the pool itself, the snacks was (I think) some type of ham bap, left in the sun all day.
The all inc, was only between set times and set drinks. Some staff are quite rude, I get they they may not be confident in a 2nd language but a smile wouldn't hurt.
It got the points because of some staff being friendly, and views were amazing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for ten nights feels more like a nursing home. All inclusive is limited to certain times food is disgusting ate out often as food choice extremely poor. Rooms tired and dated make sure your not booked into the hotel annexe which is across from main building and has lots and lots of steps. Would never recommend this hotel staff are rude and unresponsive when asking them questions. Night manager is abrupt and extremely rude. Don’t waste your hard earned money staying here .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank JosephineA344
Reviewed October 13, 2018

It's just cheap and poor hotel. I've been in many places but only here ALL INCLUSIVe is just from to hours. (from 10 to 2pm). To get a wi-fi You have to pay 6Euros daily. Rooms are dirty, furniture is old and tired. (Ants in the rooms). Pools only between some hours, food isn't tasty- should be, its Greece!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2018

The Bali Beach and Village hotel is not what it is perceived to be.

I payed extra for a supreme sea view room, however, this is not what I received. I was given a dark (the light bulb didn’t work) and dirty room with a view of the roadside.

Not only was this the wrong room but it was unhygienic even though they claim the rooms get cleaned every day.

There was urine left on the toilet seat, toothpaste smeared up the bathroom walls and blood stains on the bed sheets. The bed was extremely uncomforting even with 4 blankets laid on top!

When I addressed the issue with reception who were extremely rude and uninterested , I was told that it was not their fault but that of the manager (who was conveniently was in a different country and non-contactable). They promised me that this would be resolved by lunchtime the next day.

When I went down to reception the next morning and in quested about the change of room I was told that I would now have to wait to the following day as a guest had payed to stay longer in the room I was meant to be transferred to .

I had now wasted my whole first day waiting around to find out what room I would be spending my night in. I was promised the best room at the hotel, I was given a sea view room finally but it was not the “best” like I had been promised.

When speaking to other guests at the hotel they informed me that this had happened to them to and they were also staying in less adequate rooms than what they had paid for !

The hotel cared more about an extra 20 euros of guests asking to stay longer until their departure time rather than making sure their guests were receiving what they paid for.

The scenic views are amazing however this is all that you pay for, their all-inclusive package is very limited and very miss leading.

They label that they have a pool bar however you have to leave the pool facility and go downstairs, you are then permitted to take your drink to the pool to enjoy, this therefore dose not classify as a pool side bar.

The snacks that are promoted along side the pool bar are ham sandwiches with is actually with spam!

The beach bar that they promote is not included in the all inclusive package and again you are not allowed to take your drink onto the beach.

The food is edible but not enjoyable nor appetising, there is limited choice and the fresh fruit and salad is prepared far to early before it is laid out to eat. Therefore I ate out every day.

Although it is 3 star hotel and you expect to get what you pay for it really is the bare minimal. The hotel staff are not accommodating or sympathetic in anyway shape or form, I was messed about for 2 days and did not revive any form of compensation.

After reading through the reviews and booking the hotel anyway please do not waste your money or valuable holiday time like I did.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple