We are very happy and pleased with our stay in this hotel :)
You can read about our trip from here: http://silviavolmar.blogspot.com/2014/08/kreeta-reis-paaalju-ilusaid-pilte.html .
There are many beautiful pictures of that trip and also you can translate into another language!:)
Bali is a very beautiful village and we were happy to get the room with the best view! Also we had to shower every time we went upstairs to our room...:D (veryy many stairs..but it was all worth it!:)
Also if you are looking for some fun night, ask some locals to show the best places to go at night! We went to Mambo where we had delicious cocktails and Restoran Panorama where they have Greek night and dancing every monday and friday!:)
Also the adventures like jeep safari and jet ski´ng were so much fun!
The hotel was great! It is located in one of the most beauticul places in Crete! So many mountains and beautiful views!
But there were some little things to whine about, ofcourse... Like the ants came on to our bed, where we ate chips or bisquits. Or I had to pull out the fridge wire every time we went to sleep because it made a little noise :D Or we did not have the hot water every time we wanted to shower. Also the food was not the greatest.. But these are the little things:)
Despite all of this, we are really happy that we chose Bali Beach and Village hotel:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Bali Beach & Village is situated at the north coast of Crete, at one of the most beautiful holiday areas of the island, at the fishing village of Bali, 25 km East of Rethymnon and 45 km West of Heraklion. The hotel is at a distance of 250m from the center of the village of Bali, with traditional taverns, restaurants, cafes, various shops and super markets. The Hotel Bali Beach & Village is built on the main hill of the village offering a fantastic view to the amazing bay of Bali, which is surrounded with the wild beauty of Cretan mountains. It is an ideal hotel for quiet, restful holidays in original greek/cretan surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Beach Hotel & Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Beach Hotel And Village
- Bali Beach Hotel & Village Crete