We stayed at these apartments this year.. got back yesterday in fact.. I would gladly recommend them to most people. Our familly room was huge, very spacious, clean and was well equipped for self-catering. The place was kept really clean,, friendly helpful people and the pool area was lovely.. Only gripe i would say is that there is 22 apartments and only 22 sunbeds around the pool... apart from that i could not really fault. however they would not suit anyone with walking problems as Bali is very hilly. eating out was very reasonable and i would tell anyone to take the little yellow train that takes you on a tour of Bali.. There is not much choice of shops but plenty gift shops around and i would say some sell the same thing and they are cheaper in some places so shop around first.. I would answer any question on the resort so feel free to e-mail and i will answer for you if i can.
Location: Greece > Crete > Rethymnon Prefecture > Bali
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 On the Beach Hotel in Bali
#3 Romantic Hotel in Bali
#4 Family Hotel in Bali
Price Range: $33 - $304 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Amalia Apartments 3*
Number of rooms: 18
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Amalia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amalia Studios And Apartments
- Amalia Studios & Apartments Hotel Crete
- Amalia Studios Apartments Crete
- Amalia Apartments Bali, Crete