Stayed here for a relaxing girls week recently. Large one bed apartment spotlessly clean ditto pool area, loos etc; we are not pool people but the pool bar usually open for basic snacks and beers. Friendly family v helpful. On the downside our apartment overlooked the main road - Nos 4,5 and 6 do on first floor others above and below - which was incredibly noisy after 6.30am a constant stream of coaches, tour buses and lorries until about 10am we had to close doors which meant it was v stuffy (too cool for air con) and I didn't get more than 4hours sleep on any night :( !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Amalia Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amalia Studios And Apartments
- Amalia Studios & Apartments Hotel Crete
- Amalia Studios Apartments Crete
- Amalia Apartments Bali, Crete