“Best place to have lunch in ubud”
Review of Layana Warung

Layana Warung
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Bedulu
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

You don't expect from the street what awaits you after going down the few steps. An incredible view of a waterfall with comfortable tables.
Local good food for good prices.
A must, if you are in town!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

This is my first time to this place. And my first impression is POOR to this place SERVICE because the staff don't greeting us very well and they told me to bring my own Menu to the table???? Whats!

And than the staff is cannot take care of the guest, when iam ready to order but no body is come to my table to take the order. I need to wait around 20 minutes but still no body is coming to take my order. Than i came to the reservasion desk to order the food by my self. That terribel cause you pay for the SERVICE and you get like that???.

For the food its okay, but the dessert called Strawberry Lava the whipping that they put to it, it little bit stale.

But the Place it Vibe and nice with the waterfall view.

But overall iam not coming back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

One of the easiest waterfalls to visit in Bali is probably the Layana waterfall, located just east of Ubud.

This is a nice 2 step waterfall that you can see without any hiking or entrance fee. It’s actually sitting right next to a warung where you can buy food or drinks (optional) while hanging out in a hut above the falls.

I expected the owners to charge me a fee for visiting the waterfall, but it’s actually free. I didn’t try the food at the warung, but I’m sure it’s good too.

#BaliCulinary #WonderfulBali #Stupidpreneur

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This is new. Only open 1 year. Excellent food and a thundering spectacular waterfall across the gorge. Pad Thai vegetarian was amazing and so tasty. My husband had Garame fish - his favourite. He loved it. The views are very special. I will come back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Had dinner here two nights ago food was great! And the view of the waterfall while eating dinner is fab!

Date of visit: March 2019