All reviews on arrival loft garry crabtree accommodation
Reviewed April 15, 2008

Crabtree Cottages was lovely. We stayed in "Heritage", which is a self contained cottage. It was very nicely decorated and very comfortable.

The only negative was that the mice found the freshly baked bread before we did... This was simply an oversight by the owners and I'm confident that it's been rectified.

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
TasmaniaGazza56, Owner at Crabtree House, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2008

When this guest states that a mouse ate her freshly baked bread,
she did not realise a bread maker makes a hole in the bottom of the loaf where the neader comes out after baking.
A mouse certainly did not eat a hole in her bread

Reviewed January 23, 2008

I wanted to let everyone know of my experience when my husband and I stayed at these beautiful cottages recently.
We arrived into Eliza Cottage and were welcomed to music and mood lighting, nice touch...
We had the gourmet 3 course dinner which was superb, well worth the money, where else would you get a 3 course meal delivered to your door in the country? The breakfast provisions were yummy especially the eggs.
We have stayed in B & Bs all over the world and this would have to be the best, sitting on the verandah drinking wine and listening to the river babbling.

Date of stay: January 2008