read all the reviews and yes as problems but what a great holiday we had!!!! Ive stayed in 5 star before and also had problems. Booked last min the kids enjojed the kids club and yes the eve is basic but enjoy and laugh with the people around you. we booked a car and saw the rest of the island which was great and cheap from the hotel. The hotel staff looked after us and the food isnt that bad. We gave to the kids clud all our bits when we left which they loved. best point we meet people who lived 10 mins down the road from england on this hols and what grear friends we have come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Sun is a 4-star hotel in Rhodes, built in the area of Kiotari, only 5 Km away from the traditional village of Asklipio, 17 km from the cosmopolitan Lindos and 50 km from the city of Rhodes. It is set on a small hill, offering excellent sea view, and also a splendid pine-tree forest view. This magnificent location makes the Princess Sun Hotel ideal for quiet and relaxing holidays in Rhodes. It has in total 195 rooms of which 147 double rooms and 48 family rooms. With many sports activities, entertainment and much more to offer, the Princess Sun Hotel is fairly considered to be one of the best hotels in Rhodes, which gives you an adventure and relaxation you'd rather live. Princess Sun Hotel is a member of H Hotels Collection ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Princess Sun Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primasol Princess Sun Kiotari
- Princess Sun Hotel Kiotari, Rhodes