This is the best hotel we ever stayed on.
We upgraded our room to Mediterranean Suite Private Pool - amazing rooms with own big pool on balcony and wonderful view. Jacuzzi in the bathroom ++ +
The staff are very helpful and professional. Breakfast is more then ok, not overwelled - just very perfect. You can also order the breakfast served on your own balcony. Try it!!
The hotel is brand new in 2012, and are in perfect condition. Its a place for relaxing.
Its easy to get to lindos or even rhodos city with bus or taxi, its also a "traktor-train" going to pick u up every 30 minutes and drive to different locations, hotels, beaces in area.
Anyway, the best way to get around on this south part of island is with a rentalcar.
Recommend; dinner in Pefkos (7-8min with taxi) or ofcourse wonderful Lindos (10-12min with taxi).
+ = rooms, service, tenniscourt, parking, pool, spa, breakfast, peaceful
- = the u have to pay for internet, a hotel of this class and prices should give internet for free!!!! :-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic and charming luxury seafront boutique hotel located in the new it-place of Kiotari. This five star property features 44 bedrooms and offers the finest Greek hospitality at its very best. Offering exclusively sea view rooms, the hotel provides sophisticated classic deluxe rooms to elegant executive suites. With or without a private pool, it is all about your choice. Lean back and let us impress you! PS: adults only allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Boutique 5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique 5 Kiotari, Rhodes