“Romantic venue and fabulous food & service”

Mourella Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Kiotari
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

After reading the reviews, we decided to make a booking at this little gem of a restaurant for our wedding anniversary. The owner and her staff are absolutely lovely and provided us with just the right level of attention and service throughout the evening. The restaurant is relaxed and informal however it has a unique enjoyable elegance and sophistication. Just the right atmosphere for our evening together! The food is delicious and the owner is very willing to explain the dishes and provide recommendations. I am not usually a pudding person however the deserts are all homemade and they are absolutely exquisite! Our evening was so lovely we went back again and received a very warm welcome indeed and enjoyed the same level of service and quality of food. You must go!

2  Thank lyndeyloo

Reviewed March 16, 2014

During our 10 day stay at an all inclusive hotel we visited this restaurant twice!! The food was absolutely beautiful. The restaurant is tucked away but well worth finding! The lady owner was extremely helpful and advised us on what to eat and we were not disappointed. All staff were friendly and the service was great. Beautiful views and overall a enjoyable experience.

2  Thank Nic0la2004
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This restaurant is a little hidden gem. Because it is off the main road, and requires you to walk down some stairs, it is easy to miss. Once you are downstairs into the main part of the restaurant, it is so romantic and quaint, that you forget you have just walked off the main road.
Wooden beams and atmospheric lighting, made for a beautiful little setting. The food, the service, the cocktails were all perfect. It was the highlight of our dining experience that week in Kiotari. I recommend this place to anyone who visits Kiotari. It's a must for at least one night's dining. Perfect for couples looking for a romantic setting and a delicious meal.

1  Thank Frequent T
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrived through a little garden courtyard with fresh herbs and spices growing then down some steps to an enchanting Greek restaurant. My Girlfriend and I were so disappointed with the fact we only went here on our last night in Kiotari as we had rubbish food at the Princess Andriana. We had two salads which were fresh and tasty and unbelievably big. Then my good lady had Salmon and I had a Souvlaki which both tasted fantastic and we had wonderful service from all the staff. I would recommend this place to any group of travelers and hope many other visitors to Kiotari have the pleasure of visiting this enchanting little place.

1  Thank 666Lee666
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice while staying at Boutique 5 hotel in September (which is a short walk away). Of all the places we ate during our holiday this was the only one we visited more than once, because we liked it so much! The food is simple traditional Greek food, everything we had was yummy and the portions enormous. What made this place really special however was the beautiful romantic atmosphere of eating outside under the vines overlooking the ocean, the wonderful friendly owner who greeted her customers like old friends, and most of all the world's most adorable kitten, little Lola who curled up in my lap and fell asleep while we were enjoying after dinner drinks on the sofa! In my book you could not ask for a more perfect experience! I am tempted to go back to Kiotari for another holiday simply to visit this lovely restaurant again, because I have such wonderful memories of it!

1  Thank Bella301