“Beautiful Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This restaurant is a little hidden gem. Because it is off the main road, and requires you to walk down some stairs, it is easy to miss. Once you are downstairs into the main part of the restaurant, it is so romantic and quaint, that you forget you have just walked off the main road.
Wooden beams and atmospheric lighting, made for a beautiful little setting. The food, the service, the cocktails were all perfect. It was the highlight of our dining experience that week in Kiotari. I recommend this place to anyone who visits Kiotari. It's a must for at least one night's dining. Perfect for couples looking for a romantic setting and a delicious meal.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Frequent T

• Greek first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Excellent little place”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrived through a little garden courtyard with fresh herbs and spices growing then down some steps to an enchanting Greek restaurant. My Girlfriend and I were so disappointed with the fact we only went here on our last night in Kiotari as we had rubbish food at the Princess Andriana. We had two salads which were fresh and tasty and unbelievably big. Then my good lady had Salmon and I had a Souvlaki which both tasted fantastic and we had wonderful service from all the staff. I would recommend this place to any group of travelers and hope many other visitors to Kiotari have the pleasure of visiting this enchanting little place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 666Lee666
New York City, New York
“Lovely friendly staff, yummy food, beautiful decor and THE WORLD'S CUTEST CAT!!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice while staying at Boutique 5 hotel in September (which is a short walk away). Of all the places we ate during our holiday this was the only one we visited more than once, because we liked it so much! The food is simple traditional Greek food, everything we had was yummy and the portions enormous. What made this place really special however was the beautiful romantic atmosphere of eating outside under the vines overlooking the ocean, the wonderful friendly owner who greeted her customers like old friends, and most of all the world's most adorable kitten, little Lola who curled up in my lap and fell asleep while we were enjoying after dinner drinks on the sofa! In my book you could not ask for a more perfect experience! I am tempted to go back to Kiotari for another holiday simply to visit this lovely restaurant again, because I have such wonderful memories of it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bella301
Bromley, United Kingdom
“superb restaurant - lovely owner”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

wonderful greek food, amazing dips for starters, great main courses and brilliant house white and red wine

Visited October 2013
Olching, Germany
“Better restaurants in Kiotari”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went to the restaurant twice...on the first day we had the seafood platter which was nice. Therefore we decided to go there a second time. The calamari I orderered were cold so I asked them to heat them up. When the waitress got back with my food she did not apologize. Apparantly the calamari were a little bit warmer but the rest of my plate (potatoes and spinache) were cold. Furthermore the quality and the preparation respectively were ot good and not worthy the 15 € I paid.
If you decide to have really good food for a reasonable price and good service please do not go to Mourella but to Stefano's!

• Visited October 2013