Got back a few days ago from this hotel & had a great time! The hotel was spotless & the staff were very hardworking & friendly.
The food was nice even in the buffet restaurant although it did get a bit busy at times.
The food in the Italian restaurant was very tasty & I'd recommend going there as many times as possible (you have to book for lunch & dinner).
The entertainment team were great, the best entertain I've seen at a hotel like this. Even though they had to cater for many languages and ages the comedy show was still very funny & the team are very talented, especially WIlly who is a fab tap dancer!!
One thing I would say is that the hotel isn't suitable for the immobile. There are slopes & steps everywhere & the hotel is quite spread out too. On the last night a lady we made friends with slipped over (some areas aren't well lit) & broke her leg! The hotel has no wheelchair & there were no ambulances available.
The beach is ok, quite pebberly though. The beach bar is good & serves cold drinks & snacks.
The hotel is about 30mins by bus to Lindos, further than I thought it would be. It's 2.50euros & definitely worth a visit, lindos is gorgeous!
Some of the rooms are high up & don't have a sea view so I'd request a sea view when booking.
Overall, a good holiday, not sure what it will be like in high season though when it's packed out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RODOS VILLAGE BEACH HOTEL, a great sea view, premium service five-star hotel in Rhodes, is an architectural masterpiece, built with impressive color combinations inspired by the old town of Rhodes. The hotel that is only 200 meters from Kiotari and 12 km from the picturesque Lindos is promising a warm homey hospitality. It offers 408 rooms providing all the comforts of a five-star hotel. Most of the rooms are situated in the main building, overlooking the magnificent gardens and the sea, while 140 rooms were completely refurbished to welcome you in 2017. Three fresh water swimming pools, one with waterfalls, an indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, a beach volley court, a bridge room, table tennis, a gym with sauna and Jacuzzi, a multilingual animation team, offering a daylong entertainment program and a variety of infrastructures compose an unparallel holiday scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Kiotari
- Hotel Mitsis Rhodos Village
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel Kiotari, Rhodes