Had a great 2 week holiday at this hotel. Hotel is situated on bit of a hill and is about 10mins stroll to the beach (down steps). Two big pools well looked after. First week, no problem getting sunbeds, second week (half term) usual story at hotels, down early to get towels on a bed. Food was pretty good, plenty to choose from (no dicky tummies between 8 of us). Drinks not the best, beer was very weak and served in mini glasses, vodka and lemonade was nice, if you liked lemonade that is. Animation team worked their socks off. How they keep smiling when kids are constantly pestering them and squirting them with water is amazing. Rio, Willy, BeBe, MoMo, Nadia and the rest made this holiday from average to very good. Great laugh playing darts. Watch out for Rios red cards.
Overall, considering what we paid, which was a lot less than normal. Dont expect 5 satr you will really enjoy this place.
If you read this Rio, jonny english says hi :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel, is situated on the south coast next to the village of Asklipio with its beautiful beaches, 12 km from Lindos and only 22 km to the Prasonisi beach. This sprawling resort is designed to surpass the expectations of the most discerning traveller, providing excellent service in a secluded setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Kiotari
- Hotel Mitsis Rhodos Village
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel Kiotari, Rhodes