We were in this hotel in April, 2012, with 2 kids - 7 months and 2,5 years old.
Got a room in a bangaloo, not in the main building. Separate sleeping room for our kid, that was fantastic.
A bit dated, but ok. The only thing that annoyed a lot - maids were moving furniture during cleaning, the noise was ui... so so not for holidays. We had to leave the room at the daytime to avoid this.No napping at that time in your bed :)
The food was good, especially in a la carte restaurants (Italian niam niam :)
Beach was basically covered by stones near the sea, personally I liked that :)
Enjoyed mini disco, great memories for kids.
Nice territory, very good for families.
Planning to come back, maybe :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel, is situated on the south coast next to the village of Asklipio with its beautiful beaches, 12 km from Lindos and only 22 km to the Prasonisi beach. This sprawling resort is designed to surpass the expectations of the most discerning traveller, providing excellent service in a secluded setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Kiotari
- Hotel Mitsis Rhodos Village
- Mitsis Rodos Village Beach Hotel Kiotari, Rhodes