We stayed at the Nasos & Daisy studios for a week sat the end of July this year and had a wonderful time. The attention we received from all of the staff was wonderful. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. It had been 25-30 years since I had visited this part of Corfu and although Moraitika and Messonghi have grown and developed tremendously during this time - one thing has never changed and that is the hospitality and friendliness of everyone in this part of the island. Our studio was cleaned regularly, the pool and bar area was always clean and safe and there was always someone there to help if any help or information was needed - including right into the early hours of the morning. The only thing that we could improve would be to sugges that t perhaps more local dishes are included in the restaurant as the variety was a little limited. Location was great for visiting either part of the town as it is very central and also only 5 minutes walk to the beach and seafront. Would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The special location of smartline Nasos near the resort center of Moraitika, with numerous bars, Greek and international restaurants and shops, makes our Hotel even more special and unique and an excellent choice for your Corfu Holidays. Our excellent services, our long experience in hospitality services and our special and warm environment promise and offer every guest of smartline Nasos relaxing, pleasant and carefree holidays in Corfu. Our best wishes for a wonderful holiday time in Corfu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your smartline Nasos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nasos And Daisy Hotel & Studios
- Nasos Hotel Corfu
- Smartline Nasos Corfu/Moraitika