Receptionists not very helpful more interested in looking after the french tourists which was ok . When we tried to mention that the extremely loud music from the night club at 03.30 in the middle of the night was not appreciated the young lady just shrugged her shoulders. On the last night We managed to speak to the night receptionist a young man who was very helpful and managed to get the music turned off at 02.00hrs. Didn't even taste any of the food it looked awful.
Rooms were clean, the drains stank and cleaner told me that there was a problem with them and they constantly put "farmaca" translated I am sure she meant chemicals... down them. Purely a place for French tourists travelling with Club Marmar (I think correct spelling) everything revolved around them which didn't bother us but if English families go there they may feel left out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Messonghi Beach Hotel is a superb holiday resort situated between the villages of Moraitika and Messonghi on the east coast of Corfu. The hotel complex is situated in beautiful grounds with well-kept gardens, where respect for the environment and the happiness of its guests combine with every kind of comfort to make their stay unforgettable. The hotel's rooms and bungalows are tastefully furnished, with en-suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Every room opens out onto a balcony or terrace. There are two spacious restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style. Guests can also request lunch packets. After a day in the sea under the sun, the on-site bars are an oasis to relax in with a drink and to listen to your favourite music. Guests have use of three outdoor pools (2 adult pools and 1 Mini Aquapark), with an extra 2 paddling pools next to the adult pools. Pools are surrounded by free sun beds and there is a playground for the younger guests. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the hotel's wide variety of sports facilities, including football, tennis, cricket, beach volley, petanque courts and table tennis. With its superb position and ideal facilities for families, this holiday village is no doubt one of the most popular hotels in Corfu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Messonghi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Messonghi Beach Hotel Moraitika
- Hotel Messonghi Beach
- Messonghi Beach Resort Corfu/Moraitika