I agree with everything that Former Fat Boy said except that there was one pool that was plenty warm enough for me and the aqua aerobics with balloons was the best I've ever had. As I was the only Brit who seemed prepared to brave it I usually got the pool all to myself - fantastic!
I've never fancied an all inclusive hotel, particularly one so remote, but La Palma Princess has converted me and I would return in a heartbeat. A stunning setting; great bedroom, bathroom and huge walk-in shower; the indoor spa pool was brilliant - I can recommend the all over body massage; fabulous (if somewhat cheesy) evening entertainment and dance floor routines; wonderful, helpful, friendly staff despite my appalling attempts at Spanish; plentiful scrumptious food (although avoid the Coco Loco); and the less than perfect weather meant that we had to leave the hotel and see more of this beautiful, unspoilt island by coach, wander through banana plantations and witness wonderful wave fireworks.
I might have to break a habit and return.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star hotel with its gigantic pool area is located in the sunny south-west of La Palma. Above the sea surrounded by banana plantations, the La Palma & Teneguia Princess is a paradise for those seeking tranquility. The layout of the resort resembles a small canarian village. 625 rooms are spread over several buildings, nestled within tropical gardens. Most of the rooms provide amazing sea or garden or pool views. Hotel guests may choose between 11 outdoor pools - including a pool with an artificial beach, a kids pool and an adults-only pool in the nudist area. Relaxation also plays a very important role at the La Palma & Teneguía Princess. Its SPA Aqua Princess offers on 700 m2 a jacuzzi, saunas, vichy showers and hydro-waterbeds. At a total of 5 restaurants (one of them opened seasonally), guests can enjoy hot and cold dishes from the buffet, themed evenings, à la carte meals, snacks or a tasting menu. To burn off those extra calories guests can play tennis, mini golf, use the gym or participate in the sports programme of the animation team. Romantic evenings are included: The La Palma & Teneguía Princess is perfect for sunset lovers and passionate stargazers. It's for a good reason the Isla Bonita has been chosen the world's first ,,Starlight Reserve". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Hotel Fuencaliente De La Palma
- La Palma Princess And Teneguia Princess
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Fuencaliente De La Palma