Spent an enjoyable week here with friends who had been before, at the start of June. Although the hotel is a bit isolated, it is in a peaceful and quiet location. The rooms are comfortable, the grounds beautifully kept and everywhere clean and cared for. The pool areas are well located and provide loads of space for swimming and sunbathing. Buffet food was mostly very good and with great choice every day. Wines were good and 'All Inclusive' basis gave an excellent deal. It is quite understandable that many guests had been before and we will be going back. Car hire was €30 per day and we went to Santa Cruz on one day and the Caldera de Taburiente on another (brilliant visit). The scenery was beautiful. Roads are winding and steep in places. I will recommend to family and friends for a relaxing holiday with some sight seeing if desired. The price for our week provided tremendous value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star hotel with its gigantic pool area is located in the sunny south-west of La Palma. Above the sea surrounded by banana plantations, the La Palma & Teneguia Princess is a paradise for those seeking tranquility. The layout of the resort resembles a small canarian village. 625 rooms are spread over several buildings, nestled within tropical gardens. Most of the rooms provide amazing sea or garden or pool views. Hotel guests may choose between 11 outdoor pools - including a pool with an artificial beach, a kids pool and an adults-only pool in the nudist area. Relaxation also plays a very important role at the La Palma & Teneguía Princess. Its SPA Aqua Princess offers on 700 m2 a jacuzzi, saunas, vichy showers and hydro-waterbeds. At a total of 5 restaurants (one of them opened seasonally), guests can enjoy hot and cold dishes from the buffet, themed evenings, à la carte meals, snacks or a tasting menu. To burn off those extra calories guests can play tennis, mini golf, use the gym or participate in the sports programme of the animation team. Romantic evenings are included: The La Palma & Teneguía Princess is perfect for sunset lovers and passionate stargazers. It's for a good reason the Isla Bonita has been chosen the world's first ,,Starlight Reserve". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Palma Princess And Teneguia Princess
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Hotel Fuencaliente De La Palma
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Fuencaliente De La Palma