We have always rented villas in the past, but costs rising, we looked at other options. The photos looked great, the price competitive so we gave it a go! We were a party of 8, from a three year old to grandparents!
The hotel looks exactly like the photos, no tricks! The rooms were clean, great bathrooms, hot water and power showers.
The pools are all large, so the children are never crowded, and adults aren't getting splashed by too many children all the time.
The spa is a real treat too!
The food was plentiful, and varied. Everyday there was something that everyone in our group liked. The house wine was OK, but you could buy decent wine half price off the wine list if you were all inclusive. That was a great deal.
The kids club was my only disappointment. The activities for older children through the day were great as was the kids disco. But the club by day wasn't very exciting! It needed a bit more variety. Having said that once we found the pool with the shelving slope entrance and the children could just go in and out, the kids club wasn't as important.
The hotel is really the only thing in the area, which suited us fine as we needed a break! But if you like lots of pubs, shops and noise, don't go here. if you want o wonderful relaxing holiday, this is for you!
Would we go again? Definitely. Our only concern is having found such a super all inclusive hotel, will anything else be as good?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star hotel with its gigantic pool area is located in the sunny south-west of La Palma. Above the sea surrounded by banana plantations, the La Palma & Teneguia Princess is a paradise for those seeking tranquility. The layout of the resort resembles a small canarian village. 625 rooms are spread over several buildings, nestled within tropical gardens. Most of the rooms provide amazing sea or garden or pool views. Hotel guests may choose between 11 outdoor pools - including a pool with an artificial beach, a kids pool and an adults-only pool in the nudist area. Relaxation also plays a very important role at the La Palma & Teneguía Princess. Its SPA Aqua Princess offers on 700 m2 a jacuzzi, saunas, vichy showers and hydro-waterbeds. At a total of 5 restaurants (one of them opened seasonally), guests can enjoy hot and cold dishes from the buffet, themed evenings, à la carte meals, snacks or a tasting menu. To burn off those extra calories guests can play tennis, mini golf, use the gym or participate in the sports programme of the animation team. Romantic evenings are included: The La Palma & Teneguía Princess is perfect for sunset lovers and passionate stargazers. It's for a good reason the Isla Bonita has been chosen the world's first ,,Starlight Reserve". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Palma Princess And Teneguia Princess
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Hotel Fuencaliente De La Palma
- La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess Fuencaliente De La Palma