Quiet, but within a short walk of shops, the beach and a good selection of tavernas. The apartment was spacious and clean with a large balcony where we ate breakfast. There was a very useful drying frame (with pegs) on the balcony to dry washing. The apartments are surrounded by beautiful, scented gardens. Nikos and Rena (the owners) were friendly and helpful. Rena spoke excellent English. It was like staying with family. The E75 (main coast road) is just a short distance away so visiting other places on the island was easy. A wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At a spot of the village of Georgioupolis, only 150 m from the sea, in a large garden is situated Papapdakis with studios, 25 m/2, + apartments, 36 m/2, for 2 up to 4 guests. Parking, reception and hall are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Papadakis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papadakis Apartments Georgioupolis Hotel Georgioupolis
- Papadakis Apartments Crete/Georgioupolis