Have stayed there for 10 days during August 2010 and in few words I have to say that the hotel is very good,has great beach right in front of the hotel ideal for children, great breakfast and dinner buffet and large rooms. Also every day provides shows for entertainment to it's bar. Spa facility has not been used but looks average.
Bottom word is that is a good hotel and is recommended for relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crete is the land of myths - and Mythos Palace Resort & Spa holds a special place among them! Situated next to one of the most beautiful beaches of northern Crete, in the vicinity of the popular resort of Georgioupolis and the picturesque Kournas Lake, Mythos Palace Resort & Spa is bound to prove that the "myth" of absolute relaxation and Mediterranean luxury can become reality. From the bright lobby with the classical and Minoan references, to the impressive swimming pool in the heart of the resort, from the refined atmosphere of the rooms to the exotic beach, the refreshing Spa and the elegant restaurants and bars, everything has been designed to give you the sense of the Mediterranean geniality and subtle style. Welcome to Mythos Palace Resort & Spa, the place where myths remain alive! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Mythos Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mythos Palace Georgioupolis
- Mythos Palace Hotel Georgioupolis
- Mythos Palace Crete/Georgioupolis