Pilot Beach Resort
$154
  • Breakfast included
Anna's House(Georgioupolis)(Great Value!)
$131
Georgioupolis Beach Hotel(Georgioupolis)(Great Value!)
$133
Hotel Romantica(Georgioupolis)(Great Value!)
$597
Leonidas Studios & Appartments(Georgioupolis)(Great Value!)
$66
Vantaris Palace(Georgioupolis)
  • Pool
Athena Hotel(Georgioupolis)
1,323 results
All reviewsgreek restaurantkids clubhalf boardlarge resortlobster nightolive oilmain restaurantbuffet stylechoice of restaurantsanimation teamindoor poolsea viewroad noisewell equipped gymbreakfast and dinnerevening entertainmentnearest town
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We spent 7 nights in this true 5 star hotel. We were lucky enough to have booked a room beach side (unknowingly). The resort is extremely well kept, very clean and the service is excellent, and nothing is too much for them. We found the food excellent and being half board we could choose from any of the 4 restaurants which was great. Defintely go back again!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Flicky62
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This hotel is amazing !! The service in the resturants was unbelievable.The hotel is so clean ,everyone is friendly,just the best hotel i've stayed in.
We went as a family ,2 kids aged 10 and 7.
The kids loved it .There are so many pools to choose from and the sea is not to rough and the sand is like cake flour!!!
If amnyone complains about this hotel they are just fussy!!!
There is absolutely nothing to complain about.

11 out of 10 !!!!!

Room Tip: We had a beach front suite,incredible !
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank MorrisDf
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We've heard of Pilot Beach Resort from friends, and then, as I always do, I've checked it on tripadvisor. So, we went there for a week with some friends and we haven't been dissapointed by our choice! The place is built and owned by a former pilot who spends the whole day among his guests, but very discretely. You don't notice him if the stewarts don't tell you about him! So, he manages the resort in a very effective way. The place is clean, the food is fresh and always plenty of it, the staff is nice and to tell you the truth, I've never seen waiters to move so fast and act so proffessionaly as I've seen here.
And the beach is great, I even heard it's the best hotel beach in Crete!
My point is that if we'll ever go back to Crete, we'll definitelly choose Pilot Bech again! And if you decide to go for it, make sure you'll book one of the sea front bungalows.... it's worth to pay some extra money to have the sea so close in the evening on the balcony, or when you get up in the morning!

Room Tip: As I was saying, if you decide to go for it, make sure you'll book one of the sea front bungalows.... it's worth to pay some extra money to have the sea so close in the evening on the balcony, or when you get up in the morning!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Diana_Bucharest
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Hello,

I have just been spending 7days (only...) in this wonderful resort, and I really would like to congratulate for all.
I expect to come back many times and I will for sure advise family and friends to enjoy their holidays as I did in the Pilot Beach Resort,

Let's hope it will stay at the top,

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank julien m
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Though we normally do not like to spend our holidays in a resort, we chose the Pilot Beach after councelling of a travel agency we sometimes book with in particular because we needed a break from our stressful move.. The place fulfilled exactly our expectancies. Big, but very well built so that all guests where dislocated from each other; nice: we had a pool right in front of our room; spacious a nice bungalow (Junior suite) with piece of garden and pool right in front - only mentionable thing: matress is very hard !!; we appreciated the international guests the restaurants and also the beach was very nice, relaxing and guarded. The italian tour operator which offered this trip is not really worthwhile mentioning but we didn't much consider it anyway. Nice atmosphere, no hasseling from the animation team - allround very very relaxing. The highlight was that I forgot a very valuable item in the room when departing: well they found it and send it to me!!! This earns the Pilot beach loads of extra points !!! Normally if this happens, the things just disappear... We generally are not repeaters but we suggest this resort for families and for all those who like to expolore Creta from quite a strategic starting place.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family