We enjoyed the food and were pleased to be offered some on our arrival in the early hours.As we were all inclusive, we found the drink to be plentiful. The staff were friendly and worked well as a team,The rooms were cool and sufficient although our room was near the pool, by choice. it could be noisy at times but that s to be expected.Unfortunately, the next door hotel held late beach parties with loud party music until 4am twice weekly.Some ear plugs did the trick.Cheers to the beach bar staff for a great birthday party and to the ever patient receptionists. A terrific holiday.Thanks to Dimitris, Nicos ,Sofia,Antigoni, Lefteris, Riannis and Jeta. We ll be back/ Rob and Linda Newton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Direct on a wide, bright sandy beach. A small middle-class resort which consists of the main building and small quiet bungalow-like buildings with the rooms which lay out in an exotic garden. You will be staying in friendly double rooms with A/C, sat-TV, telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandy Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akti Manos Beach Hotel Georgioupolis
- Akti Manos Beach Georgioupolis
- Sandy Beach Hotel Crete/Georgioupolis