Stayed there with my colleagues for one night. We had a room in the main building on the upper floor just above the reception hall and near the stairs. It was really noisy and hard to get some sleep. Someone passed the room, took the stairs, yelled downstairs, everything was heard. No hairdryer in the room, only one towel per person.
I'd rather not talk about the food, it was terrible, felt like diner of Soviet times. And 1/3 of my colleagues got problems with stomach which kept them in bed for couple of days.
The service was really poor also, the cook was even rude when rushed out from the kitchen and yelled that she will take the breakfast back to the kitchen if no one will eat it.