A friend and I stayed at Anne's while visiting the Lofoten Islands for 2 days in October. They stay was wonderful and they made us feel like part of the family. Her family is beautiful and extremely welcoming. They supplied us with maps and equipment for our day trips, and they also invited us to their family dinner. I definitely suggest Anne's place to anyone looking for a place to stay! We were also able to see the northern lights at her house as were leaving for the airport! We had a wonderful visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly B&B at a family home, on the shore of a trout lake, overlooking mountains.Traditional Norwegian breakfast is included. Free parking and wifi access. Access to laundry room and jacuzzi bathtub. Rustic sauna by the lake is being planned for this autumn/winter season. Access to kayaks for lake and sea. Many trails in forests and mountains direct from the doorsteps. Fantastic skiing area, both cross-country and downhill, snowboarding and snowshoeing. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Anne Gerd`s Bed And Breakfast
- Anne Gerd`s Hotel Stamsund
- Anne Gerd's Lofoten Stamsund, Lofoten Islands, Norway